Sunday, September 18, 2005

Saying Goodbye

Today I said goodbye to a friend. I will probably never see her again. She is one of three women on the planet I get along with. One of three women on the planet I would call friend. She lived only 4 miles from me but I did not visit often enough. I am going to miss her very much.

Tuesday she and her family leave for their new home in Germany. I will probably talk more to her online and internet video phone with her on the other side of the planet than I did when she was four miles away. That is just so wrong.

I need to make more time for my friends. I only have three or four people I consider friends so it shouldn't be hard. I have been way too lazy. They should know I appreciate them and value their friendship.

Saying goodbye sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this until now!
It's weird but even though we hadn't seen each other that much I kinda always knew that you were there...if that makes sense.
Anyway, I do miss you guys lots! And I hope you know that!