Friday, November 12, 2004

I know this is not terribly interesting to any of you but it is friggin' WONDERFUL to me.

A couple of days ago, I grabbed my heel and pulled it back. It touched my butt!!! My heel touches my butt again!! WOOHOO!!!

I started Kajukenbo again last Friday as well. Seriously modified training but training none the less. It is hard and makes my knee swell up but it still feels good to do it.

House is almost unpacked enough to have a house warming party. I have registered at Bed Bath & Beyond for things we want or need for the house.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com

Not much there yet. I just add things as Mark or I think of them. I figure if anyone in the family wants to buy something for us for Christmas or something they can go to the registry and get something we will like for sure.

No comments: