Can y'all keep a secret? Please don't tell my doc, my physical therapist, or my boss. They would all crap a golden twinkie if they knew.
I rode my motorcycle to work today!!! :o)
I was able to get in and stash my gear without anyone noticing.
My face hurt by the time I got to work because of the monster grin I had on my face the whole 30 miles. It feels so good to be free and connected to the world again. To no longer be suffocated and trapped in a car. It has been 6 very, very, long, and dark weeks without my R6. Today was just the ray of sunshine I need.
I have grown quite tired and frustrated with all these damn exercises and stretches and junk I have to do. I am tired of it all. I am just plain sick of dealing with it. I want to be normal and I want to be normal NOW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment