Thursday, November 21, 2002

Last night I did a practice test for my kickboxing. Sifu says I should pass no problem. I am still kind of nervous. I am not real comfortable being watched yet when I kickbox. I got brave and asked Mark to come to my test anyway. There will be quite a few people there and while you test they are all staring at you. So by Saturday afternoon I should be a yellow belt kickboxer.

One more day and I get a whole week off of work! I will be pretty busy though. My house is a mess. I have some serious house cleaning to do. I would be so embarrassed if my house was not pristine for all my guests. Gotta do a bunch of child proofing to. I would hate for the kids to get into something they shouldn't.

More later...

Julz

No comments: