Friday, November 22, 2002

Woohoo! Change of plans. Did a little checking and I can get both classes I need online for my two associates degree's. Registration was sent this week for Economics at Hancock College and Business Communications at DeAnza College. So by summer I will be a college graduate. Then I can complete my computer science associates and transfer to a university for a bachelors degree in that. Let's just hope it doesn't take as long as my associates.

I try to do all my classes online now thru the distance learning offered. I get much better grades when attendance isn't required and I can do things my way, on my time, and my learning style. I never have done well with the standard way of education. Can't sit still for it and all that damn group interaction crap annoys me. Most people seem to run at a slower speed and less organized fashion than I do. Group activites annoy me. Forced group activites piss me off and I tend to fight them to my disadvantage. If I want to interact, I will. If I don't want to and you make me, everyone around me pays. I tend to make everyone around me as miserable as I am. Not a good idea but I can't seem to stop myself. I expect one day I will outgrow this but at almost 32 years old I doubt it.

No comments: