Not much to say. I have been working a lot of over time trying to pad my paycheck. I am going to get laid off the week before Christmas. I am not supposed to know that. Mark and I updated my resume last night and I started circulating it. If I am lucky I will land something. If I am just another casulty of the Silicon Valley then I may take more then one class in the Spring.
I am now two classes away from two Associates degree's. I mailed in my registration for one class this week. It is gonna be hard. Economics has never been my strong suit. After that I will register for Business Communications and I will be an official college grad! It only took 12 years! Oy.
Kickboxing is going great! I have lost 10 pounds and I test for my yellow belt this Saturday. I am very excited about it.
The Thanksgiving plans are coming together nicely. I am pretty nervous about cooking a meal for 13 people, including my Mom. The good news is that she will be here to help so I won't screw anything up. Mom makes the worlds best turkey gravy. I drool just thinking about it.
Mark is still wishing he had any job but the one he has. The new Controller is just a dork who apparently does little to nothing. The band has a booking agent now. She was VERY impressed with their CD. Looks like I may become a bar fly soon supporting Mark at shows. They are very good and I am very proud of him. He is a lot of fun to watch play and if you get the chance you should come see them when they perform.
That's about it for now. I will try to write something more comprehensive this weekend.
Julz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment