Today was a great day. Woke up late, laid around, showered, and then went across the street to help decorate for Kayla's Halloween party. Came home for a bit and made some grub for Mark and I was back to the neighbors to help out with the party. Wow! A lot of kids. I lost track of how many. I know that a great deal of food was eaten, drinks were drank, and fun was had by all. We put tons of tose temporary stick on tattoo's on loads of kids. We got soaked bobbing for apples. A Spiderman pinata was broken and children dove for candy and prizes. There were so many great costumes. The kids were just adorable. I put blue and red stripes in Kayla's hair and she looked great! I am home now, with a load of junk food, and very tired. They can really wear you out.
Mark's day wasn't as good. He has a horrible cough that is keeping both of us up at night, a miserable headache, and is producing enough snot to fill a bathtub. He was supposed to go to rehearsal today but couldn't make it. Poor guy. I really hate it when he's sick. I always feel so inadequate because there is so little I can do about it.
The good news is that I haven't got whatever he has yet. Usually I manage to come down with everything he gets in no time flat. I may actually beat it this time though. I am getting tired of sharing diseases with him.
Julz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment