Saturday, October 26, 2002

Last night I seriously over booked myself. I really need to pay more attention to what I agree to. Work from 8 - 5, which ran an hour late. Rush home and change. I was invited to go to Kayla's new schools Fall Fling carnival. Kayla is my 6 year old neighbor and she is just one of the cutest kids. Her brother, John, will be 2 in January. I am lucky enough that their parents, Tina and Pete, let me play with them. We moved here when he was only a couple of weeks old and it has been a blast watching them both grow and change. Mark and I both totally adore them. I view it as my duty to make sure that little boys know it is bad to make her cry :o). I had a GREAT time with Kayla and John and the carnival. She was running around telling kids and their parents that I was her friend and I had a real motorcycle. She always makes me feel like a hero.

I didn't get home from there until 9:00 so I came home, changed jackets, and was off to my kickboxing school's Halloween party. Another great group of people. everyone is treated like family. Standard greeting is a hug and kiss on the cheek. Can't help but feeling at home with this group. I started kickboxing about 3 weeks ago now. It is great! Good exercise, good fun, and I get to beat people up twice a week. You can't beat that!

I didn't get back to the house again until 11:00 so I decided to stay home. I felt kind of bad. I had wanted to go to my friend Creech's birthday/Halloween party. His parties are always great with a biarre mix of people. Just going to people watch is a blast. I just wasn't in the mood to haul my cookies up to Redwood City for it.

This afternoon I helped Tina get party favors and such made up for Kayla's Hallowen party tomorrow afternoon. I had blown two hours before I knew it. It is nice having another chick around to gab with. Everyone I know are guys. Never really got along with chicks much. I always tell her it's great she had kids. I can play with hers, have all the fun, and no need to be having my own yet :o).

Tomorrow I will probably go over and help finish the decorations and help with the party. Looks like she will have around 40 kids! She throws the coolest kid parties. I am jealous. Never had stuff that cool when I was a kid. Then again, everything kids have now is a lot cooler than what I remember there being.

Watch this spot for updates. I will try to get better at writing and keep pretty regular updates.

Julz

No comments: