Please help save one of Morro Bay High School’s students who has suffered with Cystic Fibrosis since she was 9-months old. Eighteen year old Holly Navolt had to leave high school in December, 2009 due to her failing health. She also has insulin-dependent diabetes which is complicated by Cystic Fibrosis and asthma.
Holly is a fighter who refuses to give up. However, she needs a double lung transplant within a couple of months in order to keep her alive. Her family has endured exorbitant medical expenses throughout Holly’s life. In order to have the double lung transplant the family needs to raise at least $100,000 which is no easy feat in our small community. So far approximately $10,000 has been raised but time is running out. Is there any way you could let the world know about Holly’s imminent situation and ask people to open up their hearts by making a donation online at http://cota.donorpages.com/patientonlinedonation/cotaforhollyn/. If 100,000 people contribute just $1.00, Holly’s double lung transplant could take place in time to save her life.
I don't usually send one of these requests out, but this is hitting close to my home. This is a student of my school. This is not a forward at this time, however I am hoping it will become one. Even if you yourself cannot donate money at this time of budget cuts and lost jobs, I'm hoping you can forward this to your friends who might be able to help. This child is in need from a very small community and I am trying to reach out to my community for help. If you can donate, THANK YOU, if you can send this on to your friends, THANK YOU!! Let's show this young lady that we care. And, if you can add a prayer, that would be the best of the best and THANK YOU for being a part of my community!
Love,
Annette Bunnell
MBHS ASB Account Clerk
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Help a Kid
I received the email below from my good friend Annette Bunnell. Usually I pass on these things but if it is important enough for her to pass on it is important enough to me to try and lend a hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment