Friday, April 16, 2010

Cats and Wax

So the cat has been off meds for over a week now and so far he is still using the litter box and not my carpet. He has back slid a bit and is back to perching on the dresser. He is coming down to patrol though so I am not too worried. Besides, it keeps me from piling stuff on my nightstand and dresser. With the klutz king perching on the nightstand and dresser anything I try to put on it ends up on the floor so now I am putting things where they belong.

We have a lot of red tailed hawks in my neighborhood. It is really neat to watch them fly and hunt. Today I heard a bunch of very loud chirping and looked out to see we have a hawk family living behind the house. There is a very tall palm and you can spot the nest in it and watch as the adults bring fresh kill to the young. I am going to keep and eye on it and hope to see them when they fledge.

So about a year ago I got brave and starting getting my eyebrows and mustache waxed. A couple months ago I got my legs done from the knee down. Today I went all in; face, full legs, and underarms. The first time is the worst an it will get easier each time but some spots really do sting. Lucky for me I had prepared myself for it to hurt a whole lot more than it did so that made it a bit easier.

No comments: