- I can shower without wrapping in saran wrap and duct tape starting today.
- I can swim starting on Saturday but not often and for 15 minutes max. It will be another week before I can swim without restrictions. He only relented on the short swim because it is a freaking heat wave and I have a pool.
- I was chastised because I am putting too much weight on the leg and using it too much.
- I was chastised for not sitting more and bopping about less.
- It will be another 2 to 3 weeks before I can ditch the crutches
- It will be 3 days before I ride again if I have my way. It cost more to drive the truck to work for one day than it does to ride the bike to work all week!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Recovery Update #2
I saw the doc today. My sutures were removed but I am not submersible yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment