I know y'all mean well. Really I do. I am done giving the polite answer though. If you don't want the truth, don't ask the stupid question. I WILL tell you EXACTLY how I am feeling in great detail.
Seriously people, just how the heck do you think I freaking feel?
Recovery from ACL reconstruction sucks... a lot. I feel like crap all day, all night, all the time. I am miserable. My leg does not really even hurt. Everything else does from being on my damn butt and back all the time. Even though the CPM machine causes no pain it sure as hell ain't a damn party being strapped into it 4 to 6 hours a day.
I did accomplish one big thing today. I got my stinky butt in the shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tarzan sez - "no machine!" Tia Julia.... :)
Post a Comment