If I do this it means another 18 months of no life, no fun, no rest, neglecting my house and my friends. So I figure I should get your opinions.
Each class is 6 weeks long and there are 10 classes for a total of 60 weeks. If I take a week off every other class adds another 5 weeks for a total of 65 weeks. If I take a week off between each class then it is 10 additional weeks for a total of 70 weeks.
If I start in January of 2009 I would be done by June of 2010.
Masters Degree Yay or Nay?
The prices for the graduate program are as follow: $612.00 per credit hour and $95.00 per resource fee. As UOP alumni you get the $95.00 resource fee waived for every class so in reality you would only be paying $1836.00 for each 3 credit class. Your program is 30 credits long so the total cost for your program would be $18,360.00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment