I had a lot planned for today including a big update. I woke up at noon in a LOT of pain. So this is what happened.
Friday I felt kind of off and my gut was a mess.
Saturday I was very tired, my gut was so-so, and I would get kind of dizzy now and then. I figured it was from lack of sleep since I did not have a fever or anything. It looks like Tarzan is teething and he is a bit cranky and waking up a lot at night. The cure was to let him sleep with me for a couple hours and then on me until the morning feed. When you have a baby in your bed your radar is on and any sleep you get is not really sleep. So I figured the monkey was what tuckered me out.
Sunday I woke up and found that swallowing, yawning, breathing, talking, everything hurt like hell. I was exhausted and in no mood to move. At least I did not have a fever right? Wrong! As of 7:30pm PDT I now have a nice little 100 degree fever. It is not much but I notice it. I am hoping that I feel better enough in the morning to go to work. We'll see.
Oh, my final grade for my last class was posted. I have another 'A' to add to my pile and continue my 4.0 GPA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment