Mom bought me th iRobot Scooba 5800 Floor Washing Robot for my birthday. Today I finally got a chance to try it out. Right now my floor is being scrubbed and mopped while I do homework and post this.
The point of the Scooba is to allow you to do other things while it mops your floors. My husband has been watching it the whole time. Sort of defeats the purpose but it is fun to watch him and the cats.
So far, it looks to do a decent cleaning job. When you consider we have lived in this house over two years and mopped the floors once it is doing an outstanding job.
I like my new floor cleaning toy!
There will be more updates on birthday goodness soon. I have the best friends ever and scored some super cool stuff!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment