I am neglecting my friends and my family. Get over it. I am trying to get a damn education. Deal with it. In two years when I have my degree the people I love most and who love me most will still be there. I have my priorities in order and will bust my ass to achieve my goals.
If I am not at work I am doing school work. I am spending all my time and it is paying off. So far I have straight A's for the first time since kindergarten. This is how my weekly time is divided these days.
168 hours in a week
50 hours work = 118 left
35 - 45 hours school = 73 left
40 - 50 hours sleep = 23 left
5 hours household = 18 left
10 - 15 hours caring for my god son = 3 hours left
I have three hours, THREE HOURS a WEEK unaccounted for. I am sorry I can't travel 300 miles and visit people. It is not like I don't want to see people but I intend to graduate with straight A's.
The BEST part of my week are the nights I spend taking care of the baby. It is damn nice that someone needs me and rewards me with the best smiles ever. Those smiles make it OK that I have the occasional puke, poo, pee fest on my shirt.
So I am tired and neglectful but happy. I will not be made to feel guilty for keeping my priorities straight. Deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment