Sunday, August 06, 2006

Forget it

I was going to write all about dirt riding today but I am too frustrated and angry about it right now so forget it. Maybe tomorrow but not right now. No sense in publishing my humiliation until I am a little bit further away from it. Suffice it to say I need to save up, get my own bike, and work at it on my own for a bit before I ruin other people's day. Nobody spaz or anything. There was no crashing and no injury involved. Just a lot of damaged and bruised pride.



I hate the fear that an injury can plant in your head and I hate the things it stops you from doing. Especially the things you really love. Fear should never be allowed to rob you of the things you love.


1 comment:

cstatman said...

my day wasn't ruined, I had fun, and it kicked you in the keester to get that knee back in shape.

WOO HOO!