Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary. Mark was a brat. We had agreed over a month ago to be cheap.
I thought I had been brilliant. This is the paper anniversary. I bought a card to give him at midnight. Then a I bought another card to give him with his useful, creative gift containing paper. I got him an oil filter :o) .
What does Mark do? He gave me paper, seven $20's and one $10 inside my card.
Then we had a nice sushi dinner. A while after dinner we took the top tier of our wedding cake and a bottle of wedding champagne over to a friends. There we ate cake, drank champagne, and blew stuff up until 11pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's a lot of 20s. did you dance? Cause when I give a girl 20s, she better dance for me. :D
I know, I am horrible
Sorry
happy anniv
and he is NOT a brat. he is good guy.
Post a Comment