Pictures posted here.
Last weekend Larissa and I co-hosted a baby shower for Sara, Charles, and Tarzan! We made tons of food trays and had bubbles, squirt guns, and blue bubble gum cigars. I think fun was had by all and they got lots of good stuff to prepare for the arrival of the little bugger.
The coolest thing was feeling Tarzan move about. He is a very active little boy. Sometimes you can even see him moving. I can hardly wait to meet him. Hopefully I have talked to him enough that he will have an idea of who I am when he gets out.
I am thinking of putting my stock exhaust back on my bike so it is quieter after he is born. His room is in the front of the house and I do not want to disturb him if he is sleeping when I visit. I am totally looking forward to being the best Tia ever!
I am going to start his quilt this weekend so it will be ready when he arrives. Then I am breaking out the patterns my Mom sent me and learning how to sew baby things! I am sure plenty of cussing will take place. I figure I will give it a shot on my own first and when I fail miserably I will call my Mom.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment