I start a new schedule this Sunday. I will be working noon - 11pm Sunday - Wednesday. If you are looking for me Sunday - Wednesday I will be asleep or at work.
This might change in the next 24 hours. I interviewed for a three month rotation as a Knowledge Engineer. Excellent visibility and experience I can easily turn into a MUCH better position in the company. I have been working in tech support for 8 years now. I am sick of it and want out. If I get the first rotation then I will still be sleeping a lot. I will be paid the same but working more and have huge amounts of responsibility. We are supposed to find out which of the 14 of us who interviewed will get the first rotation ny Friday afternoon. I expect they may not tell us until Monday though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment