For my birthday earlier this month I got four new monster movies from my Amazon.com wish list.
Godzilla vs. Hedorah
Gamera Revenge of Iris
Gamera Attack of Legion
Gamera Guardian of the Universe
One new Godzilla and three Gamera's. The Gamera movies are the new Gamera released in the 90's and the Godzilla is a classic 1971 release.
With the arrival of the new movies I decided to host a monster movie marathon and junk food night. The movies were classic bad effects, bad script, funny story line, bad consistency, and segways that made no sense. I LOVED them!! The best thing about DVD's is that you can watch the movie with English dubbing and with English subtitles. Whoever writes the English script is never introduced to the guy who does the subtitles. They never match producing good laughs.
The junk food was good and plentiful. I was ready to barf by the time everyone left. We had a fruit tray, vege tray, tortilla chips, avacado dip, cheese queso dip, ranch dip, chips a'hoy, oreos, almonds, cashews, brownies, crepes au chocolat, four pizzas, soda pop, juice, beer, and kool aid. We never even got to the cheese, salami, pepperoni, popcorn, and ice cream.
It was so much fun I have decided to host a junk food and 'B' movie night every other month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment