I tell you this is one of the busiest baby seasons I have ever had. I just finished the third of four quilts I started a couple of weeks ago. I will finish the fourth and get it shipped off by next weekend. Once that is done I am off to the fabric store again. I have three more I need to start. I really did not think this winter has been that cold but apparently it has.
My favorite quilt will be for my friends Sara and Charles who will be having a boy at the end of July. I can hardly wait to start spoiling the little guy. I will also finally have someone to make a motorcycle themed quilt for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
When will you be making a quilt for you and Mark?
You apparently do not know Mark & I very well. We will need a baby quilt right after hell freezes over. We have chosen not to have children.
the hell you say. you BETTER be havin baby. Havin MY baby over to play with Aunt Julz & Uncow Mark is very important to me.
Family is the people you choose to be with. ya'll is part of my family.
Post a Comment