I finally uploaded ALL the pictures from the wedding. I divided them up into sets for easier viewing. I will be getting off my lazy butt and uploading pictures from other occassions as well so keep an eye on the site.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/r6chick/sets/
I spent today getting all the holiday cards done. Last minute again this year. I swear next year I am doing them over the Thanksgiving holiday and mailing them all December 1st. I am also going to do all my shopping in September and October. I am sick of last minute.
I have also come to a conclusion today. The conclusion is that if you do not have an Amazon.com wish list you are evil and wish to torture me. Everyone wants something. When your birthday or whatever comes around make it easy on me. Get a friggin' wish list already.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment