Sunday, November 20, 2005

I am tired

I am tired and can not wait for Thanksgiving holiday. I am going to wear jammie's all four days and take a lot of naps. I am going to behave exactly as if I am a cat. Sleep, wake up, wander about and find a new place to sleep, wash, rinse, repeat.

The 12 new hires have completed their second week now. They are a lot of work and it is wearing me out. So far there is only one I am worried about not making it. If I think he will be a bad fit for sure I want to determine that and let my opinion be known before we blow several thousand dollars sending him to Apple, Micorsoft, and STI/CHDP certification courses. All I know is if the arrogant fuck doesn't pool is baby faced head out of his ass soon I will give my opinion. The first certification course starts 12/05/05 so we'll see.

No comments: