Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hair

Short or long?

I have had long hair my whole life. Most of my life I have had extra long hair. I went short once. I cried for weeks. I am considering short again. I like the hair my friend Sara has. She has pretty blond hair. It seems to be low maintenance.

One of the big reasons I don't go short is the maintenance goes way up. You end up needed all kinds of goo and cement to keep it together. Short hair would stop the wookie we have to pull out of the drain every couple of months though. I swear long haired dogs and cats do not shed as much as I do.

What do you think? Should I get brave and cut it?

Day 4, Mark & I are still not smoking. We are developing a great love of tootsie pops though. We will live a long smoke free life. But all the sugar is gonna rot our teeth. It will be a long toothless life.

1 comment:

cstatman said...

DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR