So I bought Mark a Power Commander as a wedding gift. It's this little box you install on your motorcycle so you can plug it into your laptop and play with your fuel mapping. It is a very cool man toy.
His birthday was August second. Since I bought the Power Commander I started looking at the laptop he uses. He uses it more than his desktop computer. It is seven or eight years old. A 266MHz piece of crap designed to run Windows 95. To say it was slow is an understatement. It crashed and locked up all the time. I decided since he had this fancy Power Commander he needed a decent laptop to plug in and use it. So for his birthday I bought him a Dell Inspiron 9300. It has a 17 inch wide screen display and a full gig of memory with an uber fast processor.
Mark liked it so much he bought me one! If we weren't broke before we certainly are now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment