Work, go home unpack, sleep
Wash, rinse, repeat
It will be nice when my house is organized. Right now it is a scavenger hunt to find anything and a mouse maze to get anywhere.
Not a whole lot going on. House is fine. Work is work. Mark hates his job. I am growing to hate mine. Pretty much same shit, different day here.
I am trying to get everything ready so I have a nice house when my Mom visits. I think she is more excited about my buying a house than I am. AH hell, everyone is more excited than I am. I still haven't gotten excited. I have no idea why. People keep saying how excited I must be to buy my first house. Well, no, not really. I haven't gotten excited at all.
There are all these things that everyone tells me I can do now since it is my house. I know there are tons of things I could do. All I need to do is win the friggin' lottery so I can pay for all those things I can do since I own the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YOU BETTER rejoice and sing praise that you have a wonderful job.
Remember, it IS called "work" not "Play" and you don't have every day of joy. But you are getting paid, and no one is poking you with sharp sticks.
I fear you have lost perspective. Remember how whiney you were when you had no job!
Change the way you look at it, and enjoy having a job and getting paid.
I mean it.
C
Post a Comment