I am going nuts waiting to move. The house is starting to fill up with boxes. We are pretty much packing everything but what we need.
The plan so far is to recruit as many friends as we can for move day. If you would like to join the move party please send me an email. We can use all the help we can get! We will be supplying food, pop, and beer for the adventure. Once we empty the house we can all adjourn to the pool and hot tub for fun so bring a suit and towel.
I wish I could take a couple of days off to get settled into my new house but I cannot get it approved. October is one of the bussiest months and the boss man doesn't like to approve any time off. I will get way to much of guilty conscience to call in sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment