Children are like rats in some ways. One of those ways is their propensity to carry disease. I have been blessed with strep throat. Packing my house up already sucks. Packing it when all I want to do is sleep sucks more. Got some good high dosage short course antibiotics though and I am already feeling much better.
The packing has begun! The house has turned into one big storage unit. Piles and piles of boxes everywhere. Monday we sign the final paperwork. Only two weeks until we move. Already scheduled the kennel for the cats, a big ass truck, and begged and bribed all of our friends to help.
The knee is being pushed to its limits. Leg is wearing out before I do. Therapist says we are gonna really ramp it up this week. I am not so sure I am looking forward to that. It is needed though. the week before last I hit a wall and did not progress and last week I even back slid a bit.
That's about it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment