Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Mark is in the air on his way to Chicago right now.  I really do not like him away when I am healthy.  I hate it when I am hurt.

I am gonna try and do some moving about today.  Unplug from the ice machine they have circulating ice water around my knee.  It is a neat device which has really kept the swelling down.  I don't like to be unplugged from it for more than a couple of hours.

I have a bigger problem right now.  Mark's birthday is Monday.  I have not been able to get him anything or plan anything. He is such a great guy and he has been so good through all of this. I have to come up with something... FAST.

1 comment:

cstatman said...

hummers. there is not a man alive who would not think a good hummer was the perfect gift.