Not much going on. Asshats insurance company put the check in the mail today so I could get my bike fixed. I am still pretty depressed and a lot bent about the whole thing. It's gonna take at least a week to get my bike into the shop and then there will be the parts fiasco to look forward to. I have never had a large parts order go well. Stupid people always mess something up, something else ends up on back order, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Mark and I have decided to do a super cheap Christmas this year. No cool presents from my honey for me :o(. The plan is to throw the money at bills instead so we can buy a house in Medford, Oregon in two years. We are both sick of California. Gonna have to decide on a budget for family Christmas gifts as well.
Planning to do Thanksgiving at my house again this year. Mom will come up, and we will invite a few of our orphan friends. I had a ball doing it last year and I am looking forward to doing it again this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment