I have always suspected the people if California lacked common sense and a basic level of intelligence. If the dumb jock wins, my suspicions will be proven and the joke will be on California.
Mark quit the band. He got tired of their lack of motivation and all around laziness. Or maybe I did. They all agree they need to do this and that and then nobody will do anything they say they need to do. Oh well, it was a great band. Mark went to the doc recently. He is still my big, strong, healthy man. I could have told him that for free. :o)
The claim adjustor for AAA, the asshat who ran over my bike, came by and took pics of the damage today. Hopefully this will translate into a check soon. I am also getting reimbursed for the cost of insuring and registering a friends bike so I could have wheels while I wait for repairs.
My two favorite words since my bike got hit. Asshat and fucktard. They are the best description I can come up with for the twit since the bike assault.
I have come to the conclusion that my job really and truely sucks. I am actively seeking employment ANYWHERE else. If I get lucky they will end my contract. Umemployment and retraining courtesy of the state of California. I want to go back to school for something else. Thinking phlebotomy. I get to impale people's bodies all day with needles and play with blood. Who could ask for anything more?
Mark and I have decided California sucks too. We have a plan. In two years we want to be living in Medford, Oregon. Mom is willing to move too!! Good thing, I don't think I could handle living thar far from Mom. I have grown up to be a big Momma's girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment