When I got home Friday Mark gave me another gift. I got a 128mb memory stick for my digital camera and a USB memory stick reader so now I don't have to plug the camera in every time. Very cool!
Last night we had a few friends over for a small birthday get together. Brad brought me a cookies n cream ice cream cake with Happy Birthday and my name on it and everything. George brought his new girlfriend, Risa. I have been wanting to meet her. George has been a lot more content lately and I wanted to meet the reason why. I like her. She is very nice and Geo looks so stinkin' happy these days you can't help but like her.
I did have to change out of my jammies since we were having company. I compromised. I out on some lounge around the house sweat pants and a big t-shirt.
Next weekend will be mroe interesting. Mom is coming up, brining my new BBQ pit, and we are going to Cirque Du Soleil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment