Doc says he has a couple of compressed discs. Now he gets to take prednizone
Wednesday, December 11, 2002
News on Mark.
Doc says he has a couple of compressed discs. Now he gets to take prednizone. I am a little nervous about him taking that medication. My Mom had to take it when I was a kid and the side affects were severe psychosis and depression. Essentially I spent all my time trying to be the little mommy and cook dinners for us and dad and keep my little brother out of firing range. She went nuts, literally. It had to be awful for her. Being a kid that was not what I was thinking about at the time though. I was learning how to cook... FAST. Good thing it was during the summer or I would have never been able to get my brother and I off to school and fed and everything else. Anyway, looks like Mark will slowly get better and I will be watching closely for psychosis.
Doc says he has a couple of compressed discs. Now he gets to take prednizone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment