Dear Facebook,
It was fun at first, now it is just work and a huge waste of my time.
==========================================
WoOt! I have whittled down my "friend" list to one page! I blew out myspace months ago. Facebook has a purpose but it is not really keeping in touch with friends. Friends are those people you talk to. Pretty much, if you talk to me then there is no reason for FB and we have each other's email and phone numbers. So I have reduced my FB to a couple of lists for the purpose of maintaining potentially useful contacts for networking and such. I kept a couple of other "friends" because their posts and status things make me laugh.
I do not know if I will continue to maintain this blog either. The people who talk to me already know this stuff so this is redundant and kind of narcissistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment