Wednesday, March 25, 2009
The Fun has Begun
Many years ago I had a few fish tanks. Mostly salt water. I have missed them very much. I have recently begun acquiring everything I need to set up a nice salt water tank in my house. It is very expensive to do what I want to do so it will take me a while to do it right. Right now I have a 110 gallon tank with a very nice cabinet and cap. I am hoping to have everything and put water in it by July. Then it will take 6 to 8 weeks to cycle and I can start adding my fish.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
super cool
i know absolutely nothing about salty fishes, (sushi on the hoof, so to speak) but would happily sponsor one, if you will name it Tarzan.
:)
Post a Comment