Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two vote suggestions

This was written so well and clearly states my feelings on the matter that I did not edit it. My friend Derek wrote this and I totally agree.

VOTE FOR OBAMA. DO IT NOW.

If for some reason you're undecided, why don't you watch this video of Republican President Ronald Reagan endorsing Obama to help you make up your mind?

California voters: Vote NO on Prop 8. If you believe homosexuals shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else, you are a bigot.

One of the many disturbing facts about Yes on 8 is that the majority of the campaign funds come from out of state and Mormon voters. I find it despicable that out of state donors are allowed to influence the Californian Constitution, and that Mormons, whose church believes polygamy is sacred, are spending so much money trying to take away the rights of my fellow citizens. I imagine the chances are slim that the LDS will have it's tax-exempt status revoked for illegally influencing a political campaign, but I can still dream.

No comments: