So the monkey turned 2 this week and there was a small BBQ for him on Wednesday evening. A a day or two before the BBQ Tarzan was barfing all day and quite sedate. He appeared very happy, healthy, and content at the BBQ.
Little did we know that he was a carrier! Turns out he had a gift for all of us.
http://cstatman.blogspot.com/2008/07/and-buzz-and-taylor-mike-evie-me-sara.html#links
A bunch of us are now enjoying the barf fest first hand, including me. I did not eat all day yesterday which is why I think I made it through the training at the main campus in South San Francisco. All day I kept feeling worse and worse. I figured I was just tired because I work swings and was stuck there during the day. I figured I would feel better after I got home and managed to eat something. I got home, ate about a half pack of crackers with a bit of cream cheese. I started feeling worse and then promptly barfed everything up.
Do you have any idea what a pain in the butt it is when you cannot get on your knees to puke? Or how hard it is to move fast when you are all braced up and on crutches? I am feeling better after 14 hours of sleep but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I have not ate and I ahve no intention of doing so any time soon.
Here's hoping Mark does not get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment