Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So far, so good


Grade Report: CMGT/440

Grade Summary (Week 1-Week 3)


Total Percentage: 100%
Your Total Score: 45
Total Possible Score: 45

Week3

Possible Score Your Score
Discussion Questions 5.0 5.0
Comment:
Julia, your work continues to be at the top of the group in the Main Forum. Your
responses are driving the class forward and encouraging the others to think
outside the box. Your comments about employees not having an expectation of
privacy while using the corporate assets was spot-on, and you really hit the
nail on the head when you said tht people tend to make better and more ethical
decisions when they know they are being monitored.
Individual paper 8.0 8.0
Comment:
Your Individual Assignment was excellent, Julia. You discussed in detail the
need for a firewall and the use of apps like an intrusion protection system,
with great effectiveness. Your explanations were convincing and your thoughts
substantive. I liked the professionalism of your paper as well, and your
reference section was properly formatted. Nice job!
Participation 5.0 5.0
Comment:
Your participation was excellent, Julia, as it has been this entire class. You
are also taking the lead with your Learning Team, and are making great progress
there. I appreciate your hard work.
Weekly Summary 1.0 1.0
Comment:
Your weekly summary was good, Julia. A larger class would have indeed been more
interesting, and perhaps even a powder keg!
Learning Team Peer Review 1.0 1.0
Comment:
Your LT Peer Review was good, Julia. And indeed there is no need to rehash
things.
Week 3 Subtotal : 20 20
Cumulative Week 3 Subtotal : 45 45
Week 3 Feedback:
This was a very good week for you, Julia. As we pass the halfway mark in this
class, your work continues to be significant and consistent. I appreciate the
effort you are putting forth here, and look forward to the remainder of class
and the work that will come from you!

Week2

Possible Score Your Score
Discussion Questions 5.0 5.0
Comment:
Julia, you are proving yourself to be a real leader in this class. Your postings
in the Main Forum are substantive and thoughtful, and you are not afraid to
tackle tough issues and challenge your fellow students - and your teacher - to
cover material thoroughly. Your experiences as a Tech Support staff member of a
large organization put you on the front lines for the material that we cover
here, and your real-world experiences are a great benefit to your peers. I am
glad you are here!
Individual paper 8.0 8.0
Comment:
Your individual paper, Julia, was excellent. I know that the requirement was not
a lengthy one, and I can only imagine that you would have tackled a much
tougher assignment with the same voracity and enthusiasm that you showed here.
Your topic, Universal Threat Management, was quite timely. Even in this
compressed format, I found your writing style to be very good, and your "fit
and format" was right in line with what I expect for this class.
Participation 5.0 5.0
Comment:
Your participation was outstanding, Julia. You were tops in the class for the
number of posts, and your material covered and ideas presented were at the top
as well. You engaged your fellow students and helped greatly to move the
conversations forward. I appreciate your being in this class, and know that
your leadership will continue on through this class, and I can imagine into
other classes that you have after this one.
Weekly Summary 1.0 1.0
Comment:
Thanks for your weekly summary as well, Julia. Tough comments, but fair.
Learning Team Peer Review 1.0 1.0
Comment:
How can I address your LT Peer Review, Julia? Your comments were tough, but
understandable. I know you will help your peers in the LT to successfully
complete the LT Assignment. I appreciate your honesty.
Week 2 Subtotal : 20 20
Cumulative Week 2 Subtotal : 25 25
Week 2 Feedback:
This 2nd week was a very good one for you, Julia. Your enthusiasm and your
willingness to participate with this small group is quite good, and you help to
move the overall conversations forward. Your individual assignment was good,
and your work with your LT is good as well. I know how compressed your free
time is, Julia, and appreciate the effort that you are putting forward here.
Nice job, and onward to Wk3.

Week1

Possible Score Your Score
Participation 5.0 5.0
Comment:
wow! You are quite an active student, Julia. Your prolific posts carry into the
LT work, too - and I appreciate your high level of participation. Your
individual assignment was good, but I need you to do a better job of
proofreading. You have some word run-on and missing spaces - things that a
proper proofread will catch. Remember, it needs to be "college level work"!
Week 1 Subtotal : 5 5
Cumulative Week 1 Subtotal : 5 5
Week 1 Feedback:
this was a very good week for you Julia, and if you keep up this high level of
productivity, thoughful and substantive posts, and great participation, you can
do quite well in this class. you are proving yourself to be a leader here! I am
glad of that.

No comments: