My birthday present from Mark was a new camera. My old one was getting a bit dated. The shutter lag was so bad that you could count to 4 from the time you pushed the button to when the picture snapped. No good when you are trying to take pictures of cats and kids. Plus you would have to wait 30 seconds for the flash to charge.
The new one has 30MB of on board memory and a 2GB memory stick with loads of great, easy to use features. It is one of the most intuitive cameras I have seen and I am having a great time with it. You can get sticks up to 8GB for it. No more worrying about running out of memory!

So a couple of years ago I started figuring out how to sew baby blankets and some little things. Mom taught me how and I have been using an old machine she keeps around as a spare in case hers is in for repair or whatever. This year I finally got my very own sewing machine! I have already made two blankets with it and am working on a third now.

I saw this a couple years ago and have been dying for one ever since. This year Mark got me one for Christmas. I always tell people that I avoid caffeine as a public service. My good friend Jared says that I make coffee nervous. So I am a huge herbal tea drinker during the cooler months of the year. I mostly drink tea at work but frequently do not at home because I am too lazy to boil the water and stuff. Now I am drinking loads more at home with the TriniTEA.

No comments:
Post a Comment