Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wii Would Like to Play

Ok, it has finally happened, I played a Wii. Last Friday they had a Wii game console at work. I played for a couple of hours, worked up a sweat, and had a lot of fun. Today I am still sore as hell. It is a freaking video game and I am sore! Who knew you could get a work out from a video game.

Now here is the real problem. Now I really want a Wii.

Today I was getting very frustrated with my school work so with some encouragement from my husband I did a little retail therapy. I went retro and bought myself some sweet Vans Iron Maiden Sk8-Hi shoes.

I also had a thought. I find it very annoying that by the time you can afford the things you really wanted as a kid and nobody can tell you no that you are too old for them?

Next random item...
I used to have three holes in one ear and four in the other. A few years ago I just stopped putting ear rings in. Last weekend out of the blue I decided I wanted them all back and got my ears pierced twice. Either tomorrow or next weekend I am going to have the other piercings re-done. Yay!

Mark and I think that in about a year my bike is going to start nickel and dimeing us. I have over 97,000 miles on it now and will hit 100,000 miles before the end of the year. So I have started looking at what my next ride will be. The new R6's are stupid for the street. They are amazing track bikes but just a hard ride on the street. So tonight I tried out a Honda 600RR. It is an OK machine but I did not like it. I suspect I will buy the R6S model which is like my current R6. I would like an R1 or maybe a different liter bike but I don't need one. No sense in spending the extra bucks on all that bike I won't really use and does not really fit as good as my R6. I have a good 12 to 18 months to decide so no hurry. I really don't want to replace the R6 I have but Mark is right. She is gonna become more work than she is worth.

No comments: