Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Creepy Stuff

So last night was the night I spend at the Stammer home and do the night feedings of Tarzan so Sara and Charles can get a full night of sleep.

Tarzan and I sleep in a twin bed together. When he was much smaller we did fine. He was swaddled and stayed right where you put him. Now he is much longer and likes to spread out in every direction. Last weeks fun was me getting pushed over the edge of the bed and landing on the hard wood floor while Tarzan slept. I seem to find his feet or his butt in my face a lot.

Anyway back to last night. I had a very real dream that I had rolled over on him and he was dead. I woke up all freaked out and woke the poor kid up. It has had me creeped out all day.

No comments: