1. What is your occupation?
Low level geek
Low level geek
2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing any
I'm not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now?
Gene Simmons Family Jewels
Gene Simmons Family Jewels
4. What was the last thing you ate?
An orange
An orange
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
yup
yup
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Gray
Gray
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Tina
Tina
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yup
Yup
9. How old are you today?
36
36
10. Favorite adult drink?
Midori Sour blended I suppose
Midori Sour blended I suppose
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't like watching any sport
I don't like watching any sport
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yup
Yup
13. Favorite food?
Red Meat
Red Meat
14. What pets do you have?
2 cats
2 cats
15. What was the last movie you watched?
I don't remember
I don't remember
16. What do you do to vent anger?
Yell and complain
Yell and complain
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don't remember
I don't remember
18. What is your favorite fall or spring?
Spring
Spring
19. Hugs or kisses?
Both
Both
21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
I care why?
I care why?
22. Who is most likely to respond?
I care why?
I care why?
23. Who is least likely to respond?
I care why?
I care why?
24. Living arrangements?
Live with husband and cats
Live with husband and cats
25. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember
I don't remember
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoe rack, laundry bin
Shoe rack, laundry bin
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
I am not bugging anyone with this
I am not bugging anyone with this
28. What did you do last night?
Watched some history channel and went to sleep
Watched some history channel and went to sleep
29. What inspires you?
I do not know as I have not been inspired in years
I do not know as I have not been inspired in years
31. What are you afraid of?
I don't know
I don't know
32. Plain, cheese or spicy Hamburgers?
Cheese
Cheese
33. Favorite dog breed?
Harlequin Great Dane and any other dog that can be mistaken for a small horse.
Harlequin Great Dane and any other dog that can be mistaken for a small horse.
34. Number of keys on your key ring?
1
1
35. How many years at your current job?
3 miserable years
3 miserable years
36. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
Saturday
37. How many states have you lived in?
1
1
38. Favorite holidays?
I am not terribly fond of any of them to be honest
I am not terribly fond of any of them to be honest
39. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Yes and Yes
Yes and Yes

No comments:
Post a Comment