Some days you just have to share.
[12:42] Dave : nice
[12:42] Dave : a tornado just hit
[12:43] RedR6Chick2001: close?
[12:43] Dave : I was talking to a leasing house when it did
[12:43] Dave : I saw it move
[12:43] RedR6Chick2001: scary
[12:43] Dave : I had to con old ladies into not freaking out
[12:43] Dave : THAT was scary
[12:43] RedR6Chick2001: LMAO
[12:43] Dave : what if they saw though my lie
[12:43] Dave : lol
[12:44] Dave : death my saggy boobs
[12:44] Dave : by
[12:44] RedR6Chick2001: what a vision
[12:44] RedR6Chick2001: just what would your head stone read?
[12:44] Dave : or lack there of
[12:45] Dave : Here lies bynum
[12:45] Dave : He stood higher than the rest
[12:45] Dave : then along came a tornado
[12:45] Dave : and his death came abreast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha, he's clever ;)
Post a Comment