So last night a certain little monkey was waking up and testing his vocal range very frequently. My half asleep brain did not figure out why until after I had not gotten any sleep and had to go to work.
Monkeys who are currently doubling as a snot factory can not breathe when lying down. This would explain why he slept very well when I would hold him upright on my chest while I was propped up on the couch.
I guess you could say I did get some sleep. It was that "weird funky dream because you are not asleep enough" sleep though. Tonight I have a plan. We will see how that works out. The good thing is that the monkey is not nearly as cranky as a lot of monkeys when they get colds. He may be a bit cranky but he will still smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment