Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year 'n' Stuff

I am going to bed soon so I figured I better wish everyone a happy new year 'n' stuff. Started doing school work again today since school and work starts up again Tuesday.

Just how are we supposed to be having a happy new year when the first thing we have to do is go back to school and work?

Had Tarzan all day Thursday and it was a total blast. Mark played with him more than I did. Damn male bonding is starting already. Soon they will be burping, farting, and chasing skirts. He is such an easy baby.

I finished two quilts and successfully slept 10 to 12 hours a night for several nights. So much for blissful unconsciousness. It is gonna be another 10 weeks before I get to play catch up in the sleep department.

Had a dinner with a bunch of friends Christmas Eve. Everyone appeared to have a great time. Mark and I really enjoy hosting big meals with friends. I worked Christmas day, mmmmmm triple time. I love it when one days work covers my almost the entire amount I spent on Christmas gifts. Especially when it isn't really work. You get a few calls but mostly you watch movies and read your books or whatever.

No comments: