Monday, July 24, 2006

I am a God Mother!!!

Went to MotoGP, it was so hot that it sucked, I watched a couple of races, that is all. Now on to the really cool stuff that has been going on.

So my friends Charles & Sara have been awaiting the arrival of their new son. I have been dutifully spoiling the child as much as I can afford and buying lots of stuff. We have been calling him Tarzan and now the nickname has stuck.

Well the little bugger made his appearance Saturday afternoon, 7/22/06. Today I went over to meet him myself and let him know I was the cool auntie. Instead I was given the best gift ever! I have been asked to be Tarzans God Mother!! I almost started crying but I kept it together and accepted.

My new God Son is so perfect and I have never seen a better looking baby.

No comments: