What they don't really prepare you for with Invisalign. I picked up my aligners today and am now into my third hour wearing them. The only way I can describe them is to say ow, ow, ow, ow.
Getting used to them sucks. I suspect it will be like this every two weeks when I put the next set of aligners in. It is only for six months so I will deal with it.
You should hear the lovely lisp I now have. They say that it will go away in a week or two when I am used to wearin the aligners. I am practicing by saying "this shit sucks' over and over again.
On the plus side I can not bite my nails with these things in and eating is way more trouble than it's worth. So my nails will grow and my ass will shrink.
I have begun painting the kitchen today. I think I am going to like it when I am done. It is hard to describe the colors and such so I will post pictures when I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment