Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cirque du Soleil

Last night Mark took me to see Corteo at the Cirque du Soleil. It is the fourth Cirque show we have seen.

Dralion
Alegria
Varekai
Corteo

I love them all but Dralion and Corteo are my favorites. If you ever have the chance to see a Cirque du Soleil show go. They are just amazing.

I am hoping to save enough money over the net year to go to Las Vegas and see the four resident shows there.

O! at the Bellagio
Mystere at Treasure Island
Ka at the MGM Grand
Zumanity at New York New York

Tickets are $125 per person for decent seats so I will need $1000 bucks for the shows alone. I don't want to cram the shows in so I will need four nights minimum and five preferred so at least a weeks worth of vacation and five nights hotel costs. You can usually get reasonably priced round trip flights out of San Jose so that will probably be the least of my costs.

I am most looking forward to seeing Zumanity and O! . Zumanity is an adult themed cabaret type show. The trailer looks very interesting.

No comments: