Saturday, December 24, 2005

Working for Christmas

I am working for Christmas this year. I figure I could use the triple time to pay off the wedding gift and the birthday gift I bought Mark. I went a little over board. Nothing new there, I love buying him things.

Not much else going on. I have the perfect shift, 3pm to midnight. It is 10pm now and I have had two calls. One was my Mom to say Merry Christmas. Hopefully posting this won't jinx it. I am enjoying the quiet. Been getting some work done that I have not been able to and doing some pleasure reading.

I hope to finish four baby quilts before the new year. Seems like everyone is busy making babies.

Oh!! I almost forgot. I have sea-monkeys!! I am sooooo in love with them. A dear friend bought me a sea monkey set. I hatched them Monday, December 19th. They are growing well and making me very happy. The whole office totally digs them. I expect we will be seeing a few more sea monkey tanks in the next month or so at my office. I will be buying all the goodies for my little monkeys to keep them happy and healthy.

I find it very funny that of all the things I ahve gotten, the one that makes me the happiest is a silly little sea monkey set.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: